Monday, June 15, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
I have decided to talk about the big "M" word - I've had more than my share of girlfriends who have shared their stories and I think that it's worth sharing my golden nugget of all natural health when it comes to that dreaded monthly curse of menstration! Because I've had such a history of issues, I have had to discipline and work on some alternative medical routes to deal with - not just treat - the symptoms.
You've heard from me before, and I'll boast again at how great the products from Native Remedies.
Mens-Reduce is especially formulated for women and contains a combination of herbal ingredients well-known for their positive and tonic effects on female hormonal balance as well as their benefits in maintaining a regular menstrual cycle with normal menstrual flow.
Everything is completely 100% natural in gredient:
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) is a traditional herb commonly used for supporting menstrual health, soothed nerves and trouble-free periods, especially during the perimenopausal period.
- Sheperd’s purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris) is another female tonic herb which also has added benefits in supporting overall hormonal health as well as a variety of other health supporting properties.
- Pot Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is recommended in naturopathic medicine to maintain regular periods and to soothe common menstrual cramps and research has highlighted the role of Calendula in cellular health.
- Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulus) is known to ease common nervous tension as well as relax the uterus, thereby also soothing common menstrual cramps.
- China is used to maintain healthy levels of iron in the blood and is also recommended to support physical stamina and energy.
- Calc carb is used to support normal menstrual flow. It is also often recommended for women who experience common tender breasts during menstruation
- Sepia is recommended to maintain hormonal balance, regular normal periods and balanced mood.
- Belladonna is very useful for the maintenance of regular periods and balanced mood.