Monday, January 25, 2010

Antioxidant Heaven

I have lost 7lbs since Christmas. This is quite impressive to me, as I haven't been working out that much since Thanksgiving! The Rec Center hasn't seen our family in several weeks. I have simply cut my calories and resorted back to a strength training model that i used when running cross country in High School. I just imagine if I really got into the groove of things, I could probably really kill of some weight and get back the tummy I had pre-baby!

I absolutely thrive on products that give me energy, but also help maintain the appetite. The Cranberry Kahuna from the Wholefood Farmacy is simply amazing!

The Cranberry Kahuna is 5 lbs. of Cranberry Phi Plus. Cranberry Phi Plus is a rich tasting, moist and delicious variation of Phi Plus that includes the healthy addition of cranberries. The taste is “out of this world” and Cranberry Phi Plus is a favorite of young and old alike. Research shows that Cranberries are packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients that your body can use to ward off disease and aging. In fact, Cranberries score 1750 on the Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity (ORAC) scale. Cranberry Phi Plus is a fantastic meal replacement, a wonderful treat and a great snack at any time of the day or night.

I add this to yogurt or eat it straight out of the bag and the caloric intake is very low, but very filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment