Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Year, Another Adventure

The past month I have been focusing primarily on building my consulting business specializing with Social Media. I have really enjoyed working with some clients and watching their business grow, while having such a blast. Another great avenue that's presented itself has been handling a great deal of translation for a government agency that deals with lots of Georgians. How I love to be involved with aspects of international business and Social Media and still have playdough and coloring sessions with Kaileigh at my kitchen table!

So I have begun yet another adventure. This road is a bit more unknown and unpredictable, but the joy, fun, and peace has returned and that my friends, IS WHAT MATTERS!

I've literally been so busy that my own blog and social "fun" networking as slacked. I also realize that I like to keep my profiles up to date so that I can have somewhat of a "living" portfolio for clients to view as well so they can see things working. At any rate, my goal is 3 posts a week here until I get into a my new groove! I've currently been working on re-designing my own website for KMD, so I will post that too when it's done - hopefully this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment