Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Break From My Hiatus

Yes, I haven't blogged in MONTHS. And for very good reasons! It has been quite the adventure around here the past 5 or 6 months. I have been re-grouping and resting and falling into a wonderful new role here.

I have spent the past 6 months getting my consulting business off the ground and am finally reaping the fruits of my labor! I tell you that it doesn't get much better than to TRULY be an Independent Contractor. I am full time blown into Social Marketing, Translation, and Consulting on all matters mentioned afore, as well as specializing in educating people with the proper steps, rights, laws, and plans in becoming and working as an Independent Contractor and starting up Freelancing services. You can read *mostly* all that I do here. (This site too is still under constant change!) I am currently working on getting a site set up for my translation services. So far I have stayed busy enough with this that I haven't had to go looking too far!



It has been hard to even think about keeping up my own blog when I am working on everyone elses all week long! But, I have finally been able to do some 'facelifting' to my own blog and look forward to communicating with you all again! I've got some amazing new recipes, thoughts, and pictures that I am burning to get up here.



I am surprised - and so THANKFUL - to see that my ALL followers are still here and that you still communicate! THANK YOU! Here's to another adventurous year that we can all learn to appreciate and own!

*A very special thanks to 'AVeermeer Photography' for the wonderful new header photo!*

No comments:

Post a Comment